Trouble opening Libraries 120509

NeilG

Hi

Don't suppose anyone else is having problems opening the latest libraries Zip file are they? Or is it just my software doing a flunky ? All the others seem to have opened OK. Anyway, any advice much appreciated

Thanks

Neil

are you using a dedicated zip program or the build in one that comes with Windows ?

just to be sure use something like 7zip or other unzipp software and unzipp the file into it's own folder and run the installer from there, do not use the build in Windows contraption as it is a PITA and alas screws things up

Wolter,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, using 7 ZIP, try to do what you have recommened and the following keeps coming up "Can not open file 'D\Gardner User account data\Downloads\FTXORBXLIBS_120509 zip' as archive'. Never had this problem before, but have recently had trouble with this and (if it helps at all), Bronco from Aerosoft which brings up the same message, but no others.

thanks Neil

Tim,

Yes, I have done that. Well, I think it must be a problem at my end, there is another file that this is happening to from Aerosoft though all the others are fine. Will keep experimenting and in the meantime if anyone has any suggestions will be grateful to hear team.

Thanks all

Neil.

Archived