AU Green - Impressions

I know it's looking ahead a bit far, but i cant wait to see how PNW looks after the learning curve provided by the development of AU!

Indeed, even ACES are looking forward to FTX PNW; it's their backyard.

PNW is my fave flying region outside Oz, and I can tell you this: the tech we've built over the past 15 months has exceeded our expectations and by the time PNW is released we may have a mass-migration in the sim to the US of A, LOL!

It's hard to avoid using expletives when describing how awesome these look!!

The first one is simply incredible but all have such a great look about them. Just the water in #2 is a bit blue maybe...

Wow, wow, wow.....

PNW is also something I'm really looking forward to - the Orbx approach to an area with pointy rocky mountains, with the 'local expert' Sandmann involved. I fly a lot in the States now (despite the fact it looks terrible) due to the great free online chart resources (I haven't found anything like SkyVector for Australia) which help a lot in learning to sim more realistically, but the default scenery is so dismal and there's always something else to buy instead of Ground Environment, which would make some positive difference at least. So PNG will be most welcome. Looking forward to seeing what other regions of the US get planned now... kind of hoping for the Grand Canyon and other national parks + desert regions myself but whatever you do I'm sure it will be very nice indeed. And to be honest, I can easily wait - Green is going to massively upscale the diversity of flying in Australia.

Archived