KJAC Texture Problems

I just bought the Jackson Hole airport for my FSX, and I have bought most of the North American airports, especially the new ones, and have not experiences a single problem before. However with this Jackson Hole product, the ground textures are weird. The airprot itself looks like the real thing (been there), but the mountain range looks like default Orbx, except for the north end, by Jackson Lake. You can, in the below shots, see a distinct line between the two. What should I do? (the airport is surrounded by default Orbx).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers,

Looks like one or several of your setup files did not install correctly. Can you navigate to your Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KJAC\scenery folder and confirm that you have the following fives files installed:

Westsim_KJAC_PR_1m_A.bgl

Westsim_KJAC_PR_1m_B.bgl

Westsim_KJAC_PR_1m_C.bgl

Westsim_KJAC_PR_1m_D.bgl

westsim_KJAC_PR_15cm_projected.bgl

If not, please run the installers again to see if this resolves the problem.

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day PJC & David,

If you have the airport showing correctly, but not those large photoreal files, this means that one (or more) of your installers did not install correctly. Please ensure that you have downloaded and installed all three installation files for KJAC - as this airport is much larger than any other ORBX airports, we had to split the installer into three separate files.

If you have correctly done this and are still finding the problems, please let me know.

Cheers,

Jarrad

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem, and I did have all 3 zip files in one folder when I installed. The files that were missing are Westsim_KJAC_PR_1m_C.bgl and Westsim_KJAC_PR_1m_D.bgl

I'm downloading the all-in-one zip file to see if this corrects the error.

Archived