Iris Da 42 and Twister?

Frankie_2

I have the DA-40 and DA-42. For me they are both great. I had a chance to fly a real DA-40 on 660nm round trip last summer and the IRIS aircraft was very close to the real thing. Sorry I am not able to comment on the Twister. I think they are both great planes. Good luck in your quest.

I own the DA42... I installed and used it for a few hours... then uninstalled it. No fun for me, slow, and the G1000 is basically the default with some facelifts...

I don't have their twister.

What means slow?

Bad FPS or a slow airspeed?

What means slow?

Bad FPS or a slow airspeed?

I think he is referring to the airspeed. The twin prop is not that fast. It has twin diesel engines. Being slow is great for this plane due to the great clear unobstructed bubble windscreen to look out at the

great ORBX scenery around you.

I have and enjoy both, I like the Twister because of it's resemblance to the Spitfire (There is a paint they did at my suggestion for Ezer Weissman's Spitfire) you need to download that, and I like the Twinstar because it does do low and slow very well. It is basically a trainer, so high speed is not a necessity

Thank you for the answers.

Finally, I bought the DA-42 only and not the Twister. I thought about buying the Twister and realized flying aerobatics is not for me. I like doing this with fighters, but not really with other planes :D

However, the Twin Star is really nice and I like it and probably I'll purchase the Twister later this year...

Archived