FTX Hot Fixes

Bassman

Now that i've extracted my foot, silly question but how are the fix nos created. I sort of understand 2000.001 followed by .002 etc however my 1st AU Blue hotfic is numbered 1080.017. What happened to .001 thru.016 and where did the 2000 and 1080 come from?

Cheese  Dan

AUBLUE  5038

AUGOLD 6279

AU Blue hotfixes 001 to 016 were rolled up into AU Blue SP1, thus are not separate downloads. 

Installation of AU Blue hotfix 017 should have SP1 installed first.

cheers

Bungo

To add to Bungo's post if you purchased FTXAU_Blue after May 15th 2008 you do NOT need to install the SP1 for Blue

Thanks guys

Just one more thing(there is always just one more thing if you're Colombo..) I purchased and installed AUBlue after May 15th, on June 10th to be exact however I also installed the SP1. Should I be concerned? and if so what action shuld I take?

Dan

Thanks guys

Just one more thing(there is always just one more thing if you're Colombo..) I purchased and installed AUBlue after May 15th, on June 10th to be exact however I also installed the SP1. Should I be concerned? and if so what action shuld I take?

Dan

No need to be concerned. The SP1 hotfix just adds the same files that were already in the full AU BLUE 110 build which you got from the FSS.

Archived