ORBX Wollongong Airport

jerdoo

Very nice video !

I think it's justified that it is shown on the product page !

So sorry Jerdoo but i will a bit polluate your thread... :

Please don't take the next question as a jealousy or else : why mine hasn't been shown on the product page too ?

/>http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/43844-ftx-au-ywol-wollongong/

I don't want my video to be shown because i ask for it but because it could have win its place on it. Some good returns from forumers make me feel it was a good video... Seems it is not enought...

And please don't take it as a childishness request, i've definitively passed the age for it (really?...).

So please i just need a real answer : is it too bad ? is it because i'm not "official" ? Other reasons ?

Don't think i can't support the answer, i'm enought strong for it : after all, it's just virtual... ;)

Like Ed's work, like Jerdoo's work (creating a video - even bad - is harder than it could seem), like mine... All virtual...

But the job was real. This is why i ask for an answer.

I respect Ed's work, so i show it to the world... As Jerddo has done too... I just need this answer in the name of respect of the work done... Even if i won't enjoy the answer...

Sorry for that, but (in my opinion), and even if it is not a competiton or whatever like that, i find that there's something inequitable.

Thanks for your answer.

@ Ed & Misha: Thanks a lot guy's and i'm glad you liked it as well in my pleasure in sharing ...

@ Amentiba: Thanks a lot mate ... i understand your question and unfortunately i can not provide you with an answer ... i have seen your video when you released it about a month a go and it is very well made and put together ... have you tried asking ORBX if it can be placed on the website? Never the less ... it should indeed not keep you from making the video's as you have a gift in creating them ... no problem stating the question mate ...

@Iain: Much appreciated :)

@ Amentiba: Thanks a lot mate ... i understand your question and unfortunately i can not provide you with an answer ... i have seen your video when you released it about a month a go and it is very well made and put together ... have you tried asking ORBX if it can be placed on the website? Never the less ... it should indeed not keep you from making the video's as you have a gift in creating them ... no problem stating the question mate ...

Many thanks Jerdoo for your comment :)

You allways do beautifull video, and i'm for sure inspirated from some of yours in some of mine ;)

As you said, a month ago, my video appeared... Indeed the good returns, i've asked if in any case it should be used by Orbx as a fan movie... What was strange to me is that yours has 2 days on forum and is directly put in front of the product page.

Whatever, nice job mate !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived