Just for you Alan2

tuisong

I am deeply humbled at your dedicated post to me . I'm just wondering if you got your inspiration from watching my landings !! ...lol. Mate, it happens from time to time , thank god its a sim :)

Nice ones, what plane is that?

It's a Belanca Scout Misha, from RealAir. And I have to say I just love it.

... Scouting all the way up (and down) - a nice looking place to fly around - very nice pictures! ... would like to go there as well ... but...: Where is it?

It's on the north head of the Whanganui Inlet. Just south of Cape Farewell NZSI. I have found five strips in this area. One is very short >:D . Hope this helps.

I am deeply humbled at your dedicated post to me . I'm just wondering if you got your inspiration from watching my landings !! ...lol. Mate, it happens from time to time , thank god its a sim :)

I'm afraid this occurance is not unusual for me on so of these country strips <_< The first time anyway. So I agree with you, thank god its a sim :)

HI folks,

There are upwards of 400 of these small airstrips all around NZSI. Due to the hard work of Ryan Mason they will show up on the New Zealand airport list so they will be easy to discover and also on the KML that is part of the release in the upcoming Service Pack.

Cheers, Neil

It's a Belanca Scout Misha, from RealAir. And I have to say I just love it.

It's on the north head of the Whanganui Inlet. Just south of Cape Farewell NZSI. I have found five strips in this area. One is very short >:D . Hope this helps.

I'm afraid this occurance is not unusual for me on so of these country strips <_< The first time anyway. So I agree with you, thank god its a sim :)

Thank You very much for the info - certainly gonna go there soon!

And again said: A very nice set of pictures!

Cheers, Christoph

HI folks,

There are upwards of 400 of these small airstrips all around NZSI. Due to the hard work of Ryan Mason they will show up on the New Zealand airport list so they will be easy to discover and also on the KML that is part of the release in the upcoming Service Pack.

Cheers, Neil

That's great news Neil - I have been exploring NZSI a little bit and I enjoy it very much already - and with such great news I already know: I will enjoy it even more in the future ahead!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived