?

alan2

Alan cool pic.

Two homebuilts .

Each built at a different address I presume !

I always thought that the pilots of the saucer type craft were green with envy because our craft have wings.

It turns out that they are just naturally green !

Cheers

Karol

Timmo..Wheres my landing gear ! what do you expect in softened tarmac by the saucers power plant .Let me enlighten you to the motors .....

Electron beams with helical wavefronts carrying orbital angular momentum engines using nanofabricated diffraction holograms to produce multiple electron vortex beams with well-defined topological charge. Beams carrying quantized amounts of orbital angular momentum (up to 100â„) per electron .

These guys don't scare me, I know where they are at !! ..and as Karol has just said its only a homebuild !!

..Do they still use avgas !!....good grief man !!.....how else are they going to cook the toast . Try that on orbital angular helical wavefront electron beam and see what happens to the bread. Sheesh !!

Hey Alan , I'm looking for a new motor for my car , I really like the sound of that one ,

of course I would prefer one with multiple helical wavefronts with duel overhead cams,

it would be ideal for racing at Bathurst , and a quick trip to the supermarket,

do they sell it on Ebay ?

Karol

..hmmm by E bay you mean Extraterrestial Bay presumably . I image its available , not sure about the shipping costs tho' but do wait wait for the Solar Wind Sales , happens every Zirconian eclipse.

Did you say a sale , Ohhh groovy , a while back my cousin visited , he has a holiday shack

on Alpha Centuri and he gave me a current dark matter calender , now where did i put it ?

Sadly we lost our cousin , he was walking his dog and got too close to a Event Horizon.

That motor is definitely out of this world .

Karol

....anti gravity Christoph ..get real man !!

So ..um Karol , the dog ate your cousin ? ..

Guys , I love to stay and chat but I'm outta here ........................whooooooooossssshhhhhh

....anti gravity Christoph ..get real man !!

So ..um Karol , the dog ate your cousin ? ..

Guys , I love to stay and chat but I'm outta here ........................whooooooooossssshhhhhh

:D ... I am trying every day Alan2! :D

" So ..um Karol , the dog ate your cousin ? . "

Naaaa . the Black hole did , the ultimate 'hoover' by a long stretch ( pun intended ).

Event Horizon = now you see , now you don't .

Cheers

Karol

PS : google search for 'Black holes' and 'Event horizon .

Archived