YMML Jetways: sometimes there, sometimes not

Ed Correia

Just something I've noticed tonight at YMML. The jetways at the virgin terminal and a couple at the international terminal have disapperared. I could have sworn that they have previously have been there. Also, I only have one jetway at the qantas terminal visible.

I have the scenery complexity set all the way to the right. I assume this has something to do with my inadequate graphics card (7600 GT). I'm not complaining or saying that this a fault in the scenery (checking out other peoples screenshots confirm that they are there). Just want to clarify that with the inferior graphics card that this would cause some of the scenery to disappear.

Cheers

Ed

John, I believe I've solved the problem.

In my zeal to get crosswind runways, I have obviously stuffed something up. Using FSX Planner to edit the bgl to activate the runways I have done something when recomplilng the file. Maybe something to do with the exclusion zones? I'll have a look on their forums. Reverted back to the original APX file and the jetways are back. I'll just wait for your upcoming patch to modify the APX to reflect parking and crosswind runways.

I've got to stop tinkering around and fly the damn thing. :D

Thanks

Ed

Archived