Leaving Starks.

Iain Emms

Stunning shots, Iain! :)

Which REX dayset is this and which ENB are you using? ;)

Benjamin

My REX settings are as follows, Sky Theme, Sunrise Tribute[OD], Daytime, Bold [OD], Sunset, Exact[OD] Cloud Theme, 3D clouds, CumulusSet 51 HD enabled, Cirrus clouds, Set 13 My Fswater settings are Horizon Reflection 44%, Vertical Reflection, 23%,Reflection blend curve multiplier 3, Reflection curve intensity 100%, Base texture intensity 180%, Sun specular reflection intensity 77%, Moon specular reflection intensity 61%, Moon glow reflection intensity 63% i use JVs Enb with no changes to it, Thank you Benjamin.

cheers

Iain

Don't mean to be a dummy. What is ENB? Does it hit the Frames any?............................Awesome shots Iain...

ALSO. If you use REX do you still use FS Water?

Yes i use both Rex OD and FS Water my settings are above, here is a link to JVs Enb have a read and see what you think it works better for some people more than others as for the frame rate hit the millage will vary from machine to machine.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/20084-johns-enb-series-ini-file/

cheers

Iain

Hi Ian,

A great set of shots, I am a big fan of your work! I wanted to thank you for sharing in such detail your water, REX and ENB settings. I've been trying for as long as I can remember to find the perfect values. Not tried it yet, but judging by the shots.....I think I might have it! PNW here I come!

Rich

Archived