Rescue Grumman Tracker at PAKT

acer

There are several versions of the tracker available. They all port over to FSX quite nicely. There is also a prop-spin texture fix to get rid of the problem in FSX. I was able to provide a small amount of feedback during the development and I am on the list to help with the other projects they have running.

There are several versions of the tracker available. They all port over to FSX quite nicely. There is also a prop-spin texture fix to get rid of the problem in FSX. I was able to provide a small amount of feedback during the development and I am on the list to help with the other projects they have running.

Any chance you would share how to do the prop-spin texture fix? I spent many hours in the COD's during my stay in Navy. VT-28 based at NAS Corpus Christi, TX.

Thanks!

Hi Rob

Sure no problem,Rob I still have your email so I can send it to you ..I fixed it, but then I downloaded another tracker I believe it was the Grumman S2A CDF Tanker from the site I posted above. and the prop fix was included. so I assume this was the one Aussieman mentioned so you can do that,or let me know what you prefer.. I also added wingtip strobe lights and camera definitions and changed the eyepoint parameters to suit me and made the prop spinners chrome as you can see in the pics.

Terry

oops sorry Rob,I quess your post was addressed to aussieman, I missed that

Terry

Archived