Flight Planner problem

Bassman

My FSX Default flight planner has developed a strange problem which occurs from the start up as well as after I have started a flight.
I can create a plan from Australian Airfields to other Australian airflieds however in the UK the planner freezes.
testing shows that i.e. a plan from YHML to YMML works, a plan from YMML to EGLL works and a plan from EGLL to YMML works however
a plan from EGGD to EGLL freezes, EGGP to EGLL freezes, EGGD to EGGW freezes, KJFK to KMIA works, KJFK to EGKK works and back, however EGKK to EGCC freezes.
So the problem appears to be related to UK airfields. The problem started after I installed two airport sceneries being Liverpool and Heathrow, although it effects all other UK airflields that I have tried to create a plan for. I have uninstalled those two programs using their uniunstall programs and also manually deleted the files. This problem also occurs when I try to load a Plan-G plan for the UK.
Any assistance to fix will be appreciated.
Cheers Dan

Hi Dan,

Since the problem started after you have installed the sceneires for Liverpool and Heathrow, it's pretty obvious that the prblem is caused by either one or even both of the sceneries. I guess that even after reinstalling them there are still remnants hidden somewhere on your PC. I think it is a good idea to contact the developers of these sceneries and to ask them for support.

Cheers, Wolfgang

Archived