Some at Stewart Island, NSZI ... with a Spitfire ...

moonman

Hello,

beautiful images and a beautiful place to fly.

Impressive water. What issue of water use in REX?. Do you use FSWC?

The light is also very cool. Do any special ENB?.

Anyway, some awesome screenshots. I hope your next flight in the beautiful land of New Zealand.

Regards

Thank You all very much for Your comments!

Great to read that You enjoyed these screenies here!

And ORBX' NZSI is a great scenery-package!

And Pilottj: Indeed ... the A2A Spitfire - i know we know... but still - is an amazing plane! Really enjoy it whenever I fly with it!

I will certainly look out for purchasing the P-40 next... but also already have an eye on the A2A B-17 which is not in my hangar ... yet!

Cheers,

Christoph

Hello,

beautiful images and a beautiful place to fly.

Impressive water. What issue of water use in REX?. Do you use FSWC?

The light is also very cool. Do any special ENB?.

Anyway, some awesome screenshots. I hope your next flight in the beautiful land of New Zealand.

Regards

Hello Dig!

I used JV's great enb-settings here again – you can find more info about them here:

http://www.orbxsyste...eries-ini-file/

I think that they bring the best results for me and my system ... - Going to use "Shade" more frequently though again in the future ahead, as I really enjoy to bring in some variations from time to time!

And the REX-sky-theme I used here certainly contributed as well! …, but in general:

NZSI has some great … how should I say “bloom-effect” at my PC… don’t know what ORBX did when they generated the textures actually, but I really have to say that I like it very, very much and I think it looks awesome!

The daytime-shots were all taken at around 8-9h30am local “NSZI-FSX-time”…, so the sun is not that high up in the sky yet … – bright enough though to light it all up nicely.

I do not have the REX settings that I used in these shots at hand as I am not at my "FSX-PC" now, but I will send You a PM with detailed infos around all settings either later today or tomorrow – okay?!

For the water I indeed used FSWC but also darkened all watertextures before via the “water-sliders” at the REX-menu!

I think I was using Mark's most fantastic FSWC-settings as a base here and just played around a little with them afterwards.

You can find Mark’s wonderful FSWC settings when You scroll through this topic here:

http://www.orbxsyste.../40008-epic-nz/

Hope that helps for now!

Cheers,

Christoph

You certainly got it down in all those shots Christoph, some really fine captures there. Your settings all add up to make your simming look as natural as possible.

I love your cloud settings, use of ENB and also how you have darkened the water in REX. something I must try. Sometimes, the water can look too saturated and cartoonish.. but yours looks as near to as can be.

Really glad you're enjoying NZSI... you're gonna have some fun exploring this beautiful scenery.

Cant wait to see more shots of yours from this amazing scenery :)

Archived