2 from Skagitt before the crash...

amentiba

Amentiba...That first is one in particular is one of the most realistic I've seen in fsx. Well Done.

Did you have to push the PC to get it? Was everything pretty smooth just before the crash or could you sort of feel it coming. If you know what I I mean.

Amentiba...That first is one in particular is one of the most realistic I've seen in fsx. Well Done.

Did you have to push the PC to get it? Was everything pretty smooth just before the crash or could you sort of feel it coming. If you know what I I mean.

I think it's a set : on this picture, the zoom is 0.60. So it increases the CPU power request. Autogen complexity max, autogen density normal/dense. The Carenado is in a "lite" version... But i've got poor fps on skagitt airport : from 8 to 13 fps on the ground before taking of. As i allways look for the best i can have from my computer, perhaps i request too much...

Mate I assume what you mean by crash is FSX shut down and was capable of restarting. No permanent damage? A few weeks ago I bought a 560GTX Ti. Ran better than my previous card but not that much really. I was getting the Black squares at the higher settings and the dreaded "FSX has shutdown" box quite a bit. Gave up on the card and popped the 9800GTX back in because it was becoming too annoying. Funny but my 2.8 core duo, 4gb ram and 9800GTX has always been rock solid. Even with all sliders to the right the game will stutter along at 10-30fps over heavy FTX. 25 to70 fps anywhere else in in AU Blue.. Never crashes or locks up no matter what I throw at it. These crashes with the newer cards really have me wondering...

Archived