DON'T PANIC!

pilottj

The painter of this craft has a message for the scared virtual citzens of FS when this plane is in the air...

Posted Image

I gave in to temptation and painted DON'T PANIC under the wings...I did make a backup of the plain wings first. I'll probably release it with the plain wings, anyone or Douglas Adams fans who wants don't panic i'll send via request.

This paint was a labor of love, I hope you all enjoy it. I am just going to check it over for little things then will package and upload. It is pretty much done...and i mistakenly deleted the PSD I was working on lol...guess that is the universe's way of telling me it is done to keep me from screwing it up by adding too much more ;)

42!!

Cheers

TJ

Just for that, I'm going to read you some Vogon poetry. Vogon poetry is of course, the third worst in the universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their poet master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode To A Small Lump Of Green Putty I Found In My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience died of internal hemorrhaging and the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived only by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos was reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his 12-book epic entitled "My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles" when his own major intestine--in a desperate attempt to save life kind itself--leapt straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator,Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex, in the destruction of the planet Earth.

I'd love a copy of this repaint. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

"So Long and Thanks for all the Fish."

Archived