Phenom over Idaho

Brian_

I haven't looked too close at the frame rates. Pretty smooth mostly, although I get some times where the sim freezes for a moment (I keep waiting for ATC to ask why I paused the sim). Overall, it seems pretty easy on my pc, but I have serious objections to the "LE" concept.

Thanks!! I did a bunch of Googleing last night after seeing your shots to find this because I really want a business jet. When I saw your shots I was inspired. Good stuff!!

I have never had a "feelthere" plane. So not totally sure about them.

Here is the one I found if anybody is looking for one too:

http://www.feelthere.com/424_embraer-phenom-100-by-feelthere-le.html

Brian_

Great screenies, I love this aircraft and once you get past the LE, it is a great plane to fly (my Favourite).

Love the cheeky smile of the aircraft in shot number 5; or should I say ear 2 ear grin.. :)

Many thanks

James

I have never had a "feelthere" plane. So not totally sure about them.

I wont recomend them as they tend to have very low quality VC's on there products ( i own 3 of them ) and ive been very dissapointed with the lack of texture quality in the VC and the VC lighting tends to be poor at best ( worse than freeware imo ), even the textures from the old game quake look better. The exteriors are very good though which is good if you dont fly the vc. I dont own the Phenom so i cant comment on that one.

Ive regretted all 3 that i have brought.

This is one product i did buy and i was glad i brought it

http://20series.xtremeprototypes.com/en/20series_addon.asp

Saddly i had some activation issues about 7 months after purchase and justflight could not fix it so they refunded me the cost of it and i have been seaching for another jet since ( i might buy the Series 20 boxed version though )

Archived