Cold Day in Ketchikan -Pre-SP1

Need-To-Know

Here are my first picture postings so I hope I do this right.

I have not edited except to make them smaller.

I use REX 2, OpenClouds (running todays weather), and just added Shade (wow on Shade) and emb (not really configured yet) and FSWater.

Many thanks to moonman for being such a great guy and helping me config things. This forum is a great community and keeps me inspired!

Check out the AI traffic landing at PAKT. He actually landed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks, I use UT2.

There is traffic landing there non stop. Hard to get a clear runway for take off. I need to adjust it some more.

They land and either do a touch and go or disappear into the runway blackhole. Does not bother me as it keeps the airport alive just not the taxi ways.

These shots are from last night pre SP1. I think (but maybe wrong) they are landing farther down the runway now post SP1.

UT2 has a seperate utility/app called PowerPack : Use POWERPACK to import the TrafficTools and format flightplans. But UT2 will do it without any adjustments.

Oh and one more thing UT2 it is easy to start traffic and stop it, even make finals clear out traffic so you can have priority.

Here are a few more. Not meant to look perdy but just to show the effect:

BTW Misty Moorings has a mod to add ATC too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heavies too.

Posted Image

Hey Rich it is there from Ultimate Traffic 2.

Heres one for ya. And before anyone says anything No I did not slew the jet into that position just white knuckled it.

That's the SuperBug F-18 in the Royal Maces CAG livery (my roomate used to fly for them now he flies F-5s for VFC-111.)

Posted Image

Check your UT Status Board under timetables to see when flights are arriving.

I was just in my Unimog to see if I could document what happens to the aircraft but only one flight came in. He just disappears mid way down the runway. But is totally gone so no interference.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My real Mog:

Posted Image

Awesome setof pictures Rob!

Great to see, that You got all the Ai turned on and running a- lthough some planes might dissapear... but well... it's still FSX :D !

Gonna have to try it all with the AI-turned on now at my sytem sometime the near future!

Also some fine capture with the "Mog" here... Thanks a lot for sharing!

Thanks Christoph!!

Your help was what inspired me. As well as getting several other addons like Shade, OpenClouds.

Hehe - "Mog" - Is decked out with solar, computers (including flight sims...hehe) and everything else....my real one that is. I did two trips acoss the US in it. One from Mexico to northern Rockies and the other west to east.

Fun flying a flight sim in the mog at 12000' in the middle of nowhere with a snow blizzard outside.

Archived