ymmb to ymen short flight.

timmo32

Timmo. You always astound me me with your Weather and autogen. It is what I would imagine 'all sliders to the right' would look like. Brilliant shots too. As Amentiba says, and on my monitor settings too, they come out a little dark sometimes.

thanks mitch for your comment,yes my slider are to the right :)most of my flights are taken arround 5pm,but yes sometimes they may show up different on other gents computers as a little dark,but thanks for your feedback,will keep it in mind :)

Outstanding.Those shots sure are an eye opener for me.I hope some day to have my sim looking that good.I don't think my rig hardware will produce what I see in these shots.Maybe it's my GPU keeping me from getting the super screenshots you have.The interstate highways in your shots,look very real,as well all all your shots.

What would I have to do,to get screenshots like yours?,I'm amased.

What is the location,where you took these shots?.

Your screenshots are an overall "WOW"

GrayRider

thanks once again for your comments gents,worked really hard to save up for a decent rig and now im very happy for the results im getting from it,lthendrix my traffic for the cars on the freeway is set to max 100% :),thankyou grayrider for your kind comments,your screenies are fantastic too,i enjoy looking at them alot,my landing is into ymen runway 17,it crosses the main freeway into melbourne city australia,it is allways busy,one of the main freeways used here in oz, and also thankyou john for your kind comment,this forum rocks and im glad to show off orbx as best as i can:)

When I mentioned the freeway's.I'm wondering how you got the freeway's alone to look so real.The traffic on them,no problem.Keep those shots coming.My rig probably won't produce the results,that I see in your shots,as well as Iain's shots.

GrayRider

Archived