wombat

hi guys

just unzipped NZSI to a folder on my desktop and I get this

Posted Image

I click on Yes above and I get this below

Posted Image

Click on OK and I now have this below in my folder on my desktop

Posted Image

is there something wrong, before I exe the file as admistrator?

Hi John & jimNZ,

ok, printed the manual, did the exe and been for a test flight Queentown to Milford Sound, on the way back I decided to try a fly through the tunnel, had a bad accident. lol

thanks guys for your help, Orbx to the rescue again.

have a great Christmas guys.

I have found the BIGGEST pain in the arse happens when Zipped files are attempted to be extracted with either Winblows decompression tool, or Win RAR.

Now I know many don't have issuers and honestly I think that is plain good luck. I has been my experience over the years to always unpack or extract WinZip files with WinZip, WinRAR Files with WinRAR and 7Zip Files with you guessed it 7zip archiver.

I know that they are supposedly able to both unpack and compress in other than their native modes but depending on how the files are initially compressed this can often cause a lot of hair pulling.

As John has said just run the self extracting installer and you'll be fine you will be given the oportunity to place the scenery in your custom location or use the recommended default for orbx scenery. be rest assured if you have issues then there will be help close at hand. :)

Hi John & jimNZ,

ok, printed the manual, did the exe and been for a test flight Queentown to Milford Sound, on the way back I decided to try a fly through the tunnel, had a bad accident. lol

thanks guys for your help, Orbx to the rescue again.

have a great Christmas guys.

the tunnel's in the sim now?! I can't wait to try my luck flying through :D

Archived