Where have all the people gone...

Spirit Flyer_old

I have all my sceneries ticked for people flow, and as far as I know they are front and center with my numerous airports in both AU and NA. However in Darrington there is nobody, even though every option is turned on. I have shut down and restarted a number of times using different aircraft without them appearing. The only thing I can think of doing is deleting Darrington and re-installing.

Kind regards,

PS: A quick flight from Darrington to Concrete shows everyone accounted for at 3W5, but after a quick trip back to 1S2 the place is still evacuated.

I have all my sceneries ticked for people flow, and as far as I know they are front and center with my numerous airports in both AU and NA. However in Darrington there is nobody, even though every option is turned on. I have shut down and restarted a number of times using different aircraft without them appearing. The only thing I can think of doing is deleting Darrington and re-installing.

Kind regards,

PS: A quick flight from Darrington to Concrete shows everyone accounted for at 3W5, but after a quick trip back to 1S2 the place is still evacuated.

They gotta eat sometime! ::)

Hi Stephen,

did you try switching back to default and then back to NA again via FTX Central?

other option is to delete the lines under your [Trusted] section in your fsX.cfg file,

this will disable all special .dll's and when firing up fsX it will ask permission for each and everyone of those again

Archived