did patch take?

JohnJJr

Just installed the patch( I think it's 004) for pnw. I read the read me and it said to be sure to select north america and apply. North america was already active. The read me also said that after the patch is applied ftx central will open and fsx defualt will be set,click on north america again and apply. Well I ran the patch and it seemed to download files and then it finished. FTX central didn't open up,so I opened it up and north america was still active. I looked in ftx products downloaded and there are two enteries. The first " FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 100222 FEB 2010--the next "FTX NA PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0". My question is did the patch take and if not can you please tell me what to do to properlly install it.

Thanks

Yes your right I'm sorry I was mistaken I ordered though PC Aviator. I ordered this sometime ago waiting for my new computer. I do have a receipt. I have a invoice number, a customer number , and a reference number which one would you like? And how do I put it on my sig?

Ok I ran the patch again and this time it took. Performed exactly as read me said it would. I looked in ftx central under tools> " ftx products installed" and the patch is noted. Thank guys --sorry for the mix up. This was the first time I asked for product support and I was unaware that I needed to provide my invoice number. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

Yes of course, the Orbxlibs patch just insures you always have the latest updates to the FTX globally shared objects, as older airports will install older versions, so just make it a habit to always run the latest Orbxlibs after installing any Orbx airports or regions and you wont have any issues

Cheers

Tim

Archived