My First Shots from W52 Goheen

Eric C

Thanks Alex, Iain, and Clem Wu for the nice comments. :)

Alex, this field is awesome and I'll be adding it to many flights to come for sure. I especially love the parking lot and field on that approach, and surrounding areas. Great job!

Congratulations, your'e the first person to submit screenshots of W52! :D Great screenshots though!

I hope I'm the first person to submit screenies of Alice Springs! It's a bit of a race, really!!!

Thanks Frank .A, I'll let you be the first to Alice Springs, haven't pre-paid for it yet, but definitely will get it once I've covered more ground in the U.S., huge areas to explore. :)

Thanks every one for the nice comments, glad you enjoyed the shots, this field is a beauty for sure by Alex :)

Keep on posting pics as I dont know yet which one to buy ;)

No problem JanTenner, thanks. I tried to add a couple extra shots so you can be convinced, but if I find some time between some turkey, (American) football (not the beautiful game we know and love futbol/soccer), and brews here in the States, I may make a second set of W52. ;)

Nice shots Eric ! You seem to enjoy your last purchase ;)

Thanks amentiba, definitely enjoying this field :) Any video in the works amentiba?

Amazing screenshots Eric... thank u so much for sharing it..... It looks so beautiful..... cant wait to get my hand on the scenery.... will make a video on it... :)

Awesome Nirajan Limbu, and thank you. I'm looking forward to your video on this field, should be fun to make. :)

Not for the moment as it is not in the cart but... Perhaps when i will have some money to buy it...

I hear ya amentiba, I could only afford the U.S. release fields being released for now and I like how close they are to each other for short hops and circuits. I'll get the other fields later since I still haven't even covered all of the U.S. regions yet :) Keep up the great work with the videos.

Archived