I Hate YMML

melnato

Yep...I hate the fact that the other 20 billion airports in FSX look like crap now :D (except for the free FTX ones...oops)

I remember hearing something about FTX YBBN and YSSY( i think)...are they in development?

I'm going crazy(but loving it) flying in circles around Melbourne...I need to somewhere equally nice

to fly to and from...the fuel consumption is terrible on the 737 at 3000ft and the passengers are pukin' :P

Cheers,

Nat

I love the scarebus's - better than boing.  :o

I love YMML too - I haven't had a chance to fly in or out using a jet yet.  Like Nat,  I just love flying around and around in circles.  Feels like work, but fun!!!

i am a busdriver too ... looking froward to flying my wilco A320 between YMML and YMLT ;D

You cant VB. I have had the majestic Dash since it was released oh so long ago and it was my favorite aircraft for a long time - the sounds are still the best I have ever heard. But it doesn't seem to work as well for me in FSX vista with strange porpoising at times and bad frame rates. It was developed for fs2002 if I remember and needs a complete rebuild. I will be first in line when that happens.  :-\

Archived