1WA6 Patch: Still can't access ATC [Re-download new patch]

JoseCFII

Thanks for the continued advancement of these excellent sceneries.

Unfortunately, the latest patch still does NOT allow access to ATC. When you try to use the keys, it asks to go back.

Is there a way that I can fix this now so that I don't have to wait for another patch?

Thanks again.

Jose

No, ATC is not messed up on my system. This only happens at Fall City. Nowhere else. This is a known bug, and was replicated by some of the devs.

/>http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/37816-fall-city-atc/page__fromsearch__1

Hi guys!

1WA6 has NO ATC SERVICE. Just to clarify.

EAST runway is closed for take-offs and landings, so just runway WEST is open to announces. That is the way it should be to avoid that AI traffic running into the trees. The issue that I reproduced here, as Bert mentioned in his last post, is the EAST menu and WEST announce. All seem to be fine with the files, so we trying to figure if this is really a problem. Please be patient.

Jorge.

Hi guys!

1WA6 has NO ATC SERVICE. Just to clarify.

EAST runway is closed for take-offs and landings, so just runway WEST is open to announces. That is the way it should be to avoid that AI traffic running into the trees. The issue that I reproduced here, as Bert mentioned in his last post, is the EAST menu and WEST announce. All seem to be fine with the files, so we trying to figure if this is really a problem. Please be patient.

Jorge.

OK Only the west works. I'll check it out tonight.

Thanks.

Jose

Yes, I understand that there is no ATC Service. There's none at most of the airports I fly to. But I can still announce my intentions (select a runway for landing and call the pattern) everywhere else. At 1WA6 you can select the airport frequency and select a runway to take off. But once in the air, you can't select the frequency and select a runway to land at. When you try, it just says 1) Return to previous runways and 2) Back. Selecting 1) does nothing. Selecting 2) takes you back to nearby airports.

So, there is a problem, and it's unique to Fall City.

Yes, I understand that there is no ATC Service. There's none at most of the airports I fly to. But I can still announce my intentions (select a runway for landing and call the pattern) everywhere else. At 1WA6 you can select the airport frequency and select a runway to take off. But once in the air, you can't select the frequency and select a runway to land at. When you try, it just says 1) Return to previous runways and 2) Back. Selecting 1) does nothing. Selecting 2) takes you back to nearby airports.

So, there is a problem, and it's unique to Fall City.

Griphos, we have identified the issue and already have a solution. Just looking for a better way to distribute. ;)

Stay tuned!

Jorge.

Glad to hear it. I do like to announce. Fall City is pretty amazing. I was just flying online with some PNW club folks, and the new denser grass looks amazing! I was in the Dodo, and just hovering over it, and it looked pretty darned real.

Hi Jose,

There is a new 1.2 patch available to download. Same link from the previous: http://fullterrain.com/support.html

You may download again and reinstall over the previous 1.2. This one should solve the issue that you have reported.

Please let us know if you got the ATC Menu working properly now!

Cheers,

Jorge.

Hi Jose,

There is a new 1.2 patch available to download. Same link from the previous: http://fullterrain.com/support.html

You may download again and reinstall over the previous 1.2. This one should solve the issue that you have reported.

Please let us know if you got the ATC Menu working properly now!

Cheers,

Jorge.

PERFECT!

Jose

Archived