7S3 not found in FSX flight planner

paddler

I have just tried to make a flight plan in FSX to fly from 7S3 Twin Oaks through S52 Gohen-WA79 Walter Sutton's and on to KHQM. Unfortunately 7S3 does not show up in the airports list in the FSX list if airports by either the name or designation. All others on my flight plan do. I therefore had to start at Goheen.

I cheked to ensure that Twin Oaks is found both in the FSX folder and in FTX Central and all appears to be good. What am I missing here? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jan and Tim thanks.

I knew that it must be something simple, and thus probably an operator error. Yep! As soon as I realised that Starks is not in Washington State and I looked in the correct state it was there of course. Seniors moment.

I just completed a flight from Starks to Bowerman, first heading to the coast and then north. I have added a few changes such as the software SHADE and set some graphics settings on Enhancer and was trying things out. I really like SHADE, but have to find something to smooth out the plane graphics. There are bad edges when I look at the plane from outside. Of course all of the FTX scenery looks just magnificent. I have downloaded a free screen grabber but not loaded it yet. I want to take some shots of my flights to pass on. I will load it and start learning how to do that in the next few dyas.

Guest J van E

FSX has a build in screenshot option: press the V key and the shots will be saved as bmp in the Windows image folder. No real need for an external program (although such a program may for instance save the pics as jpg at once).

About the bad edges: you do have FSAA (Full Screen Anti-Aliasing) on? You might want to download nVidia Inspector (free program) t get the most out of your GTX285.

Archived