a bit of shading around ~part III~

ok, seems we have an agreement on the final version for this contraption :P:D:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Test Settings:

summer dawn and midday

visual range 20 and 30 miles

sliders maxxed with following exceptions

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096

LOD_RADIUS=6.500000

Mesh res.: 5m

Texture res.: 7cm

Water Low 2.x

AG Very Dense

Real Weather

AI Traffic 100%

Road Vehicles 16%

Ships 30%

FPS unlimited~external fps limiter =30

nVidia 285.38 Beta drivers

REX2.0+OD

tweaked Shade

tweaked enb

I'm writing the stuff up and looking to that the REX settings Ken an I used can also be imported to REX as that is also a factor on how things will appear across the board.

I'd say stay tuned ;)

Please Wolter no auto installs for me . I have most of REX boxes unchecked and I dont want to loose my sky or water atm . If you do use an auto install would it be possible to give the info to do it manually . I would like to give this thing a whirl even though I am quite happy the way things are atm . Its that tweaking thing......!!

no worries Alan,

looking at the auto installer things get to complicated, so I will make up the files as a manual install thingy and add the REX theme Ken and I used so people can import those and use if they like 'm or use their own settings,

thing that needs to be figured out is what the settings of the REX proggy others have will do with our settings.

set shade not to launch fsX and start via the external fps limiter ;)

hhmm but I tried that Wolter and I did not get the shade shading, when i re start with shade i get all the new shade goodness.

Or are you saying shade works like REX you only need to load it once(as long as you don't want to change what it adds to fsx)

Outstanding job guys. I absolutely love the new colors these settings give, especially the colors within the clouds as the sun shines through them. It really adds a huge amount of dimension when flying around mountains as you really get the feeling of how tall and omninous they truly are. It's like playing FSX with a brand new grpahical engine when you use Shade combined with ENB and REX, it's gorgeous!

Archived