Trouble leaving PNW area

bailout3

No...there isn't any technical problem but how can anyone leave this amazing scenery unles your entering a new Orbx area? I have been using FS going way back to my old Amiga but never dreamed it possible to be flying in such awesome scenery as this. I have purchased hundreds of payware (mostly for FS9) & have come across a couple of companys that put out great scenery but Orbx is just in another league.

FSX is very bland without PNW..The problem is $$$. The software prices are fair for the excellent product produced but these days when living expenses are skyrocketing one has to be selective. I was wondering if Orbx might release a Rocky Mt. collection like the AU group? One more thing...wil the rest of Canada/ USA be designed or is this all she wrote?

That,s about all for now...just keep up the great work. Oh...I have to mention the freeware of Portland is outstanding but what else would it be?

bailing out

Welcome...just a word of warning..once you are in you can never leave !!

I believe the States are being done bit by bit . New Zealand , as you know , is in progress. It seems that the UK and /or Europe is being looked at for a possible date of three years time.

Orbx has had some sale bargains before maybe again ? ....my trouble there is that I keep buying them as soon as they are released.. :)

It's a wonderful problem to have lol. I am absolutely looking forward to the day that the entire North American region is covered myself...not to say it wont be nice to have other parts of the world, but really I don't fly much anywhere other than the NA area in general. Obviously, with orbx you get a real accurate representation of what a given area really looks like, which is great to have. Having said that, I do look forward to picking up NZ once released so I can start exploring that area of the world.

NZ will be great. I don't say that as a former Kiwi alone, but it is true, especially if you love PNW. Just think of the South Island as a big Washington State with sheep and Kiwis ::) as well as parts of Oregon. The Marlborough ara is like the Willamette Valley and Puget sound combined, while the West Coast (both islands have a west coast, of course) but when a Kiwi talks of the West Coast, the Coast or says she is a Coaster ( as I am) They mean the area between North Of Westport, to south hof Hasst, and inland to the Nelson Lakes, Arhtur's Pass, The Lewis Pass, and Otira. They also mean hilbillys, banjos and inbrde (at least according to other New Zealnders) You will love it

That sounds amazing....I know it won't be long before I buy the AU group, the scenery looks outstanding & it is a place I have always dreamed of seeing. The closest I got was Fiji where we met may Aussies & some NZ's...that was way back in 1981 & we still keep in touch with 2 of them. NZ looks like a gorgeous scenic country so I know I will be hooked when I see the demos but for now I would like to add to the Rocky group especially being from Canada.

Can't wait.

Well. to tell you the truth... I have AU Blue and AU Gold and NA NRM and PFJ... but I still never ever leave PNW...! PNW is BY FAR (and I mean BY FAAAAAAAAAR!!!) my favorite region! (Specially with all the addon airports there are for it!)

Archived