FSS/OzBatHosting Launches CCDN.

Jay Kae

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Please try the above links, they look like normal links BUT what actually happens is that your IP contacts the closest server to you, there are 53 servers which you can see at the bottom of this post.

Another thing that has been done is that all websites now run by me are protected from ever going down, hackproof and you should also see an improvement in speeds of all websites run by me.

What does this mean for you?

Nothing at all apart from a faster, safer and more reliable experience. When you go to download your items from the flightsimstore.com, clicking on the first link will always run via this system but we also will keep offering you dedicated links on the special servers which can be found in my signature. If you have any questions by all means post them in this thread.

North America & Canada:

Atlanta
Chicago
Dallas
Washington D.C
Los Angeles
Miami
New York
San Jose
Seattle
Orlando
Anchorage
Vancouver
Ottawa
Montreal

South America:

Mexico City
Bogota
Brasilia
Paramaribo
Rio De Janeiro
Buenos Aires

Europe:

Amsterdam
Frankfurt
Strasbourg
London
Madrid
Paris
Bonn
Berlin
Warsaw
Moscow
Rome
Prague
Helsinki
Oslo
Stockholm
Vladivostok

Middle East:

Dubai
Haifa

Africa:

Capetown
Cairo

Asia:

Bangkok
New Delhi
Tokyo
Seoul
Hong Kong
Singapore
Kyoto

Oceania:

Sydney
Melbourne
Cairns
Perth
Launceston
Broome

This is excellent news Jay! It's easy to take things like having a fast, safe, and reliable experience for granted at times. I am very thankful that I'm able to experience this top-notch level of excellence each and every time. Thank you Jay, for everything you continue to do to ensure this level of experience is had by all. :)

I went from an average of 826KBS for the 1Gig down to mid 300s fopr the 10MB. Timeouts on even large files,no matter the download manager being used, are a thing of the past it seems. Well done Jay and Adrian.

• 1 year later...

For added latency and using Railgun technology all future releases will also run via the secondary system using the Mediafire (brilliant) API

04d751dac5b84332d4eabddacf602f36df392ae3

6d9968413f28ef61b39ad312d32064152ea20c1b f2cd386a004e281cd80f52affa80aeff5127163b 3a2049a7a290820f517cbecbf4949c52138e5b72 32ea227129442a09981efe0ee15659d714e25d19

PLEASE NOTE: THIS PART OF MEDIAFIRE IS NOT A FREE SERVICE AND GOOD MONIES HAVE BEEN PAID FOR A PACKAGE ABOVE AND BEYOND THE BUSINESS PLAN MEDIAFIRE OFFERS.

I agree with Wolter. One of the continuing surprises one finds on this forum is a steady stream of improvements to service to members and customers. I know that by now I should not be surprised as this is a foundation that drives both the separate components but also team Orbx / FSS. And a server in my home area of Ottawa!

Well done and thanks Jay.

• 2 years later...

to test where your copy of the forums is coming from :

go to start, run, type 'cmd' inside the DOS window type tracert fullterrain.com

if you have a mac, applications, utilities, terminal and type traceroute fullterrain.com 

Archived