A few OTHER elevation problems

creekdog

I've been having a problem much like the one Surlybonds described since installing the PNW 04 patch and object libraries. At random airports in PNW, CRM, and PFJ I get what he described as the "dry-moats". I had read some of the earlier posts concerning the OFF files and deleted them. I have tried setting FTX Central to default and then back to NA, but this hasn't solved the problem, so I'm missing a step evidently. :D

Hi there,

perhaps you removed too many of the .OFF files? When FTX Central is set to Default FSX all elevation adjustment files are renamed to .OFF.

As mentioned in the other thread there's a full backup set for each region in the \ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\OFF folder. With FTX Central set to North America copy& paste all the files from the .OFF folder into \Scenery\World\scenery.

Cheers, Holger

Hey Holger,

Thanks so much helping Creekdog. He and I fly the ORBX NW Scenery together all the time...LOVE IT......One last question. We have started a little virtual cargo service we call "Sandhills Air Cargo" and we were wondering if you know anyone we could pay or someone that could advise us how to add the name "Sandhills Air Cargo" on the blue/grey building at Bowerman - KHQM.........I have been doing some repaints of planes but building and scenery edits are a whole different ballgame......Anyway any help or info you can pass along would be awesome.....

PS.......We dont care if anyone else can see it. We would just like to see it and be able to park at it and such.......I added a picture of what we are looking at......I just added the text in Photoshop....

Thanks,

Wolf2grey...aka "Greywolf"

www.sacgaming.com

Posted Image

Order Number:122247

Orbx - FTX: NA Gold USA Central Rocky Mountains

Order Number:111669

Orbx - FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Northern Rocky Mountains

Order Number:102121

Orbx - FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest

Order Number:98489

Orbx - FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Fjords