Is YSSY on the way?

Misha Cajic

No unfortunately FTX Orbx is not doing any large airports as they are to time consuming to designee a pity but i can sea where there are coming from. I am hoping YBMC might be on the go in the future but YBMC is getting a massive makeover over the next five years or more.So that might not be getting the go ahead from the FTX Team for now. Pity woud be nice to complement YCDR

hoping any way Peter.

as much as I agree that ORBX could do a great YSSY I feel that the default YSSY is quite useable where as before ORBX the default YBBN was crap. I am still hoping that YBCG will still be done oneday but I would also love to see them do Mackay, Townsville, finish Bathurst, do YPAD and Perth. But lets be very thankful for the work they have already done. Our sims have come a long way since ORBX and OZx and even though Voz for FS2004 or FS9 if you want to call it that, was the first transition for our sims. Wait til Flight comes out, if it lives up to what we all hope it will be then ORBX will be around along time I feel. Maybe I will be still simming in my later years still being amazed at what is now and what will be.

:)

I agree, that the default YSSY is quite good, and I do have FTX AU, which has improved the airport. I was just wandering, because I really would have liked it. And I also agree with mjrhealth, it would be nice if the cars went under the runway. Also, the International Terminal could definately be improved!

Fall City- FSS0121885

Hervey Bay- FSS0112720

FTX AU SP4 DVD- FSS0125165

Archived