Severe Flight Sim Addiction Problem and YMML

Penzoil3

:D

Ok, it was bad enough when I got Blue and Gold, I didn't want to fly anywhere but Oz. Now I've got YMML, and I can't get away from Melborne. I've been touring the area since Sunday, keep doing low passes over the airport, drooling. Sit in the tower for hours and watch. Drive around, and drool some more.

When is the next meeting of Flight Simmers Anonymous ? I need help.

:P

Sue

I have to admit .... I installed the Alan Constable AI Sound pack, and using the freeware EZdok Walk Camera I cruised around the airport listening to the B737's, SAAB turboprops etc. etc. Before I knew it an hour had passed and lo and behold, I'd had an absolute ball. I could become an anorak-wearing plane spotter in no time with YMML, LOL!

Yep..... I have the same problem , work is a bit over the top at the moment .... short staff ( need to employ taller people )  , But every spare moment I am back in Melbourne , and loving it , my wife also dose not like the Orbx team ......Posted Image

I have to admit .... I installed the Alan Constable AI Sound pack, and using the freeware EZdok Walk Camera I cruised around the airport listening to the B737's, SAAB turboprops etc. etc. Before I knew it an hour had passed and lo and behold, I'd had an absolute ball. I could become an anorak-wearing plane spotter in no time with YMML, LOL!

There is a seat reserved for you at FSA John, the seats are comfy, they have anorak slip on covers lol

:D

John, you enabler you! Just slipped over to the Flight Sim Store and ordered the Alan Constable sound package from Adrian. If you like it, I has to be good! I'm addicted to simming, and the FTX team are great suppliers!

ROFLMAO

Sue

Archived