downloading 1WA6!

skkuda

As per the title downloading it ATM!

Hurry and get yours!

Cant wait to make my first VFR from Jefferson Co Intl to Fall city. In fact I´ve already made all the calculations to get there with the Cub!

Thanks Orbx Team!

As per the title downloading it ATM!

Hurry and get yours!

Cant wait to make my first VFR from Jefferson Co Intl to Fall city. In fact I´ve already made all the calculations to get there with the Cub!

Thanks Orbx Team!

Eh the Cub? It'll only take a year or so :P

This one's a winner guys, Russ did a great job on it! I can't wait to see some screens up over the next few days

Eh the Cub? It'll only take a year or so :P

Yes, in fact its going to be (I want it in this way) roughly 1 hour and half at 60 relaxed Mph over some lakes.

I made a short mental math calculation and only 7 gallons are going to be in the gas tank. That should be Ok (Hope so!)

Well I was downloading at a great speed (for me anyway lol) and it was looking like I'd have it in about an hour...but now that everyone is grabbing this beast, I'm looking at roughly 8 hours or so..lol. Guess I wont be checking this one out tonight after all.

Ok guys there are 6 servers to choose from on the FSS download page you get presented with, so I am sure you can find one that has a higher speed. I just tested all six and I am getting no less than 2Mbps at worst from the server furthest away and about 18Mpbs from the server closest to me

No more problems, thanks Jay! I did have a couple of timeouts on my hands, but that's just my internet acting up on me. I just went ahead and used one of those download managers and all is well! Thanks again Jay!!

Archived