Libraries110614 has some bug?

fjsflight

Hi fjsflight,

those are some rather bizarre error messages; don't recall ever seeing something like that before in regards to ORBX products.

The only suggestion I have (other than reinstalling the ORBX add-ons) is to go into C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SceneryIndexes and delete all .DAT files. That will force FSX to fully rebuild the scenery index files on start-up, which may fix the issue in the .dat files.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Jia,

sorry, that's not the correct folder either!

Point your Windows Explorer to the root C: drive, then find Program Data > Microsoft > FSX > SceneryIndexes

I'm afraid I'm running out of ways to say to locate this folder outside your FSX directory. :mellow:

Cheers, Holger

Now even i try to uninstall all orbx Scenery then install again,result is not fix.(And try to delete .DAT files then get same result)

This is my install procedure PNW>PATCH003>YBBN>PATCH 1.2> LIBRARIES VER 110614.

Any idea ...?

Posted Image

This is my install procedure PNW>PATCH003>YBBN>PATCH 1.2> LIBRARIES VER 110614.

you should get the PNW.004 patch instead, get it here => http://www.fullterra...om/support.html

As Holger already mentioned make sure that the .DAT files from C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\SceneryIndexes are deleted for the scenery .cfg to do a proper rebuild

attached 2 screens of that path

post-152-0-63669900-1313678607_thumb.jpg

post-152-0-91839200-1313678625_thumb.jpg

hope it will help

Hi Wolter

I was try to delete all .DAT file in sceneryindexes before,the result is same,still some wrong in ftxaa_orbxlibs folder(always).

And i try to use "LIBRARIES VER 110315" to patch all airport(fortunately i was keep old libs),and now seem all back to normal now!

Strange is i has install libraries 110614 two months ago,is very stable at the time.But when i download new libra110614 again(2 days ago),then install it after all airport patch.Result is alert alert... ???

Now i install YBBN1.2 PNW patch003 and all free airports,LIBRARIES 110315,so far is not more wrong alert,so i really thinking is some wrong in newest libraries110614.if have new libraries release i will try it.

Thanks Wolter, Holger. ::)

• 1 month later...

Archived