Help with the dummy library? List of missing GUID

Argharg

Hi all... Just a quick update.

Since installing Fall City and the new libraries, I am officially (almost) error free!

Thanks a million...

However, there is still one missing GUID that keeps getting reported... oddly, only when I look around quickly (with Track IR or Mouse look in Ezca). Looking around slowly seems to be just fine. Any ideas?

931535B2-BBD9-409F-99C0-39634D4405F3

Quick update...

I tried doing a very general google search for this GUID id... And I found this as a result:

Global Objects

www.prepar3d.com/sdk/.../LO_GlobalObjects.html - Cached

Gen_CampTrailer_01, {931535b2-bbd9-409f-99c0-39634d4405f3}. Gen_CloudDancerTrailer, {f27a0ebb-546e-4639-bb81-705df19285ea} ...

Oddly, when I go to the link and search for the GUID in that page, it gives me no hits... But it must be there or Google wouldn't have found it in the first place... It seems to be the GUID for the "Gen_CampTrailer_01" object... At least in Prepar3d... I would imagine the GUIDs are the same between Prepar3d and FSX/FTX

Any thoughts?

I was doing a quick flight from KORS to KFHR and flew over the hill to the south west of the airport. As I was approaching the peak my FPS dropped to 16, then as I went over the peak I received 20 missing library alerts after which FPS improved somewhat to 20+. I was able to reproduce it a second time by slewing around the spot, which is how I captured the alerts. Below is the screen capture of the location and screen captures of the alerts:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good catch, looks like we missed this trailer...

pilotjohn, i'll check this place later today. Just let me ask again to make sure - do you have any freeware installed for this area ? And do you have Acceleration installed ?

I have OZx installed, and have Acceleration. I've been flying around KORS for a while, but haven't run into this yet. If I do tight left hand patterns from 34 I don't run into these, which is very odd.

Hi

I have only just done a complete new install of FSX and Australian Orbx titles on a new SSD. I was having library failures before but because of other addons I didnt write a list for you. I will be going to all you Aus fields in the next few days but here is my list of addons installed and YMML problems.

Posted Image

Ken

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

No news please? Missing GUIDs are always missing... With 2 ORBX Libs updates from this time, I think the problem come from inside the scenery. In an other post, it had been answered the missing textures didn't come from AI.

May I hope an update for YBBN in the future please? Or a put in the ORBX Lib to get the benefit of a correction without a specific path for YBBN?

Thanks in advance for any news.

Archived