Here are a few of the new YMML.

I am so stoked

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and finally:

I pulls up to the bowser and this guy next to me is on the mobile to AAMI!!! Talk about a tiger in ya tank!

Posted Image

Hope you like. They are widescreen shots from triple head2go unit,

Frank

No, they are 15 cm, but I'm running SGU which distorts them a bit to compensate for the three screens.

You'll pick it up in the last one too.

Sorry, a bit unprofessional putting those in, but I couldn't help myself, I was laughing at the toyota with the boot half way throo the bowser.....

Frank

Tell you the truth I haven't finished playing around with the tweaks yet, so I couldn't tell you, but it runs pretty smooth, although I've just done a complete FSX/FTX/Add-ons reinstall in the last week so it is like brand new again.

I don't know what I did, but I broke something and was having texture probs with some of my payware aircraft (I still have one with Captain Sim 757-200, think it doesn't like acceleration).

I still haven't got my ariane 737 going either but I've had so many new toys to play with I've not noticed the lack of them at the moment,

Kind Regards

Frank

Well I'm doing reinstall myself too, but I was just curious cause I cannot get more that 12-15FPS wen close to the airport and 8-10FPS on approaches. At 10-12FPS I cannot call it smooth and I have a pretty powerful PC. I saw your screens have the FPS on them but they're to small so I cannot read. So I'm looking for tweaking myself, but I was curious what others call smooth.

Archived