So much fun driving around YMML

timest

WOW... I had soooo much fun driving around this airport, the most fun I've had with FS in a while. So busy checking things out and having a blast I didn't pay much attention to screenshot composition, just hitting the v key ;) My shots don't do this justice. The airport blends so beautifully with the surrounding landscape. YMML is such a huge airport. I could spend hours driving around and not see all the detail these guys put in here. Anyways here ya go.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It seems a bit weird using a flight sim to drive a fire truck, but I have to ask, where did ya get it?

And are all the camera angles we've been seeing in various YMML previews obtained using native FSX or some add-on?

Greg

It seems a bit weird using a flight sim to drive a fire truck, but I have to ask, where did ya get it?

the base model by Hama

the fsX update is available at flightsim.com, do search for ~ Rosenbauer ~

and you can drive it around all over the place it has a VC and a 2d cabin, flashing blue lights, brake lights, headlights, opening doors and opening windows

also very nice for sitting on the platform and watching all those AI do their thing, drive around and watch what the rest of the population of YMML is up to ;D

post-154-130203895825_thumb.jpg

post-154-130203895855_thumb.jpg

Archived