Just got USA: NA Gold CRM - Nice work Orbx crew!

ThrottleUp

I just bought NA Gold CRM last night wow you continue to amaze Orbx :)

Now Ive got all the USA/Canada regions that are out and oh yea Im gonna get every other one that comes out. Recently while flying in non-Orbx FSX I was really feeling down. Default FSX really showing its age now specially after youve played some other new game where the terrain looks amazing (Arma II etc).

But thank goodness for the Orbx regions its given FSX a new lease until MSF comes out!

Oh and also I bought REX at last! Nice sky and clouds and he gets along well with Orbx scenery! Off to fly now :lol:

It truly dose feel great to know that you have "the best" scenery available, and can enjoy the virtual world of aviation. It kinda gives a person peace of mind knowing that you were able to discover how wonderful viewing anything released from this amazing group of people called Orbx!

I have to agree. This one is just great. I did only a few flights there because I was very occupied the last weeks but what I saw is just at such a high detail level. I visited a few little airports and there looked that good that from other companies you would have to pay extra.

As I said in a different thread its such great that Orbx who are doing superior scenery are nevertheless improving their techniques and the level of detail. Great work :)

Archived