Cushmans Flightplan problem

Sniper31

First of all, let me state that I love the work Bill Womack and the Orbx team have done on KCMW Cushmans. It is a gorgeous airport, full of character and detail. On to the issue.

Even though I have updated the airport databases in FS Commander and Radar Contact, I cannot get either of those programs to recognize that Cushmans has any runways. Further, even if I compile a flight plan using the FSX Flight Planner, none of those programs will recognize Cushmans as a valid destination. Also, I cannot get FSPassengers to recognize Cushmans as a valid destination either.

This is the ONLY Orbx aiport that I have this problem with, and I have all of them. Any insight as to why this is happening?

Thanks, and again let me stress that I am really enjoying this fine gem of an airport.

This is the ONLY Orbx aiport that I have this problem with, and I have all of them. Any insight as to why this is happening?

I bet this is due to it being the only ORBX airport not in the FSX default database, I'll have to get FSpax reinstalled and have a look if there's someway to for it to be recognized, from memory some of these programs allow you to 're-search' for active APX files

I bet this is due to it being the only ORBX airport not in the FSX default database, I'll have to get FSpax reinstalled and have a look if there's someway to for it to be recognized, from memory some of these programs allow you to 're-search' for active APX files

Any word on this Tim?

Archived