Am I Missing Something

rockliffe

Forgive me guys if I am asking something you think I should already know the answer to, but... is there a reason why I cannot get the walkway to connect to the plane by clicking ctrl+j or call any of the fuel trucks? I seem unable to do this at any of the Orbx airports.

Very interesting question. Since getting these wonderful packages, I have been just flying around all over the place it seems, checking new things out all the time (much like anyone else here I'm sure). I have never even thought of calling a fuel truck (although usually their never at smaller airports anyway in my case). As for the jetway, I haven't tried that either, but am very interested in seeing if anyone else has had this issue, or if it's documented in any way by the Orbx team as a "known bug" or something to that affect.

Very interesting question. Since getting these wonderful packages, I have been just flying around all over the place it seems, checking new things out all the time (much like anyone else here I'm sure). I have never even thought of calling a fuel truck (although usually their never at smaller airports anyway in my case). As for the jetway, I haven't tried that either, but am very interested in seeing if anyone else has had this issue, or if it's documented in any way by the Orbx team as a "known bug" or something to that affect.

Mmmmm, it's not something I'll lose any sleep over. Not that bothered, but small things like that do add to the atmosphere if you start a proper flight with a flight plan, from a gate etc. I will be interested in some of the other guys' responses. Thanks Charlie...

Archived