Trying to land 767 at Concrete.

Iain Emms

Well then chaps after many tries and failed attempts i might add i got her down but it took a good two hours of trying i might add a difficult one this but i was asked if i had landed the 767 here so had to give it a go bearly any throttle on the point of stalling i think :D

Posted Image

Too fast this time keep going Emmsie.

Posted Image

Turned around and tried again...............No chance.

Posted Image

Not this time to far down the runway to stop .....off again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finally after two hours or so just managed to hit the runway at the begaining and come to a stop right at the end of it

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think i need new tyres and brakes now ........and oh yes some new under pants.

Yes it was a hard one this i fell out of the sky a good number of times through going to slow and was on the point of giving up trying this i dont even know if i could do it again and wont be trying i might add back to the normal flying now i promise. The crazy Englishman has finished his exploits.

cheers

Iain

Great admiration to your 2hours attemt to bring this big bird safe to the soil of Concrete, congratulations with the final successful landing, I suppose

that every crewmember and possible passenger(s) have sweat-out a couple of pounds and now drinking a strong liquid at the local bar(s)... :-)

Waiting for a new challenging try on this or simular airstrip to airborn or land an unusual plane for it.

Wow Iain, you must have had a completely empty plane with minimal fuel eh? That was great. I managed to get the ifly BBJ into orcas with about ~20 ft. to spare. Well done Captain! ;)

Archived