Posted Image

Airborne, positive rate of climb

Posted Image

I hate these derated take-offs

Posted Image

Ok, that's gonna break your eardrums

Posted Image

Frank

I'm afraid I've hit some problems with the paint, Mike.

I really am a bit burnt out from painting at the moment and this one is so terribly complex with all of the different graphics. Alignment is a real hassle and the sheets are stretched all over the place, so I'm taking a break from it for a while.

I'm currently finishing a livery for the Turbine Duke and then I'm gonna hang up the paint brushes for a while and get on with building my cockpit.

I'm also in the middle of re-engineering my throttle quadrant for the 'pit, so as per usual, it's turned out to be bigger than Ben Hur.

And Sir Emmsie, I'm glad you like them, old mate,

Frank

I'm afraid I've hit some problems with the paint, Mike.

I really am a bit burnt out from painting at the moment and this one is so terribly complex with all of the different graphics. Alignment is a real hassle and the sheets are stretched all over the place, so I'm taking a break from it for a while.

I'm currently finishing a livery for the Turbine Duke and then I'm gonna hang up the paint brushes for a while and get on with building my cockpit.

I'm also in the middle of re-engineering my throttle quadrant for the 'pit, so as per usual, it's turned out to be bigger than Ben Hur.

Frank

Don't worry Frank. Take your time and enjoy the IFly instead if you can with all the projects you have. Thanks for your repaints - They are really a big asset to this community.

Thanks

Mike

Archived