767 Leaving Concrete.

Iain Emms

Indeed - how.. how did the plane took off here from this short runway... super - don´t think that i have ever seen something comparable before! Super! - and sure: a little crazy as well!

Whaaauw...I had the idee to manage to airborn some sort of heavy weight(see my posting of C-47 leving this airport). But this is unbelievable...a large B767

that is able to take-off her!!! Maybe possible with just enough fuel for a short return flight and only a crew of 3 stuntmen to try this imaginable attemt.

Nevertheless, congrat Lain for the nice captured shots.

Thank you it was your shots of the C47 that gave me the idea to try this ive had the fortress up from this field in the past, the connie was a bit of a flop though did not manage that one.

cheers

Iain

We all wondered what you were doing with all those rented hangers until we arrived that night after the storm and there was the crazy Englishman after a forklift oppera and the secrets of the pyramid builders his newly built 767 to take off and never land here again !!!

Wow. thats fantastic. but did you ever land?

One thing I do enjoy about FSX over FS9 is the way big planes just drop right out of the sky if you get too slow.

I have no way of knowing if its realistic but in FS9 they tended to glide. Thats wasnt right. In FSx they just

drop out of the sky. fun. and frightening and frustrating.

Had to see this post when I read the title. I believe in it: Flaps 15, 10 tons of fuel and toga.............

Great shots Iain.

I saw some shots on the IFly forum with a 737 BBJ land at KORS. I will try and post pics.

Cheers

Mike

Archived