American CDN for FlightSimStore Purchases

Jay Kae

I had a look at your ISP/IP in my server logs mate and I would suggest to contact your ISP because they are limiting your downstream via a command in your connection. Comcast in Canada used to do that as well and it took quite a while before I got them to stop that practice. That is just one example though

Always a good idea is to stop your download, go back into your account and click on the download link again, if you are using a download manager it will resume but it will take the fastest server available to you :)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Jae

I see you are busy with server matters but wanted to let you know that the download for the freeware BOB walk around feture is borked badly i have tried to dlownload it for over 24 hours and the download gets dropped at about 1 MB or so, over and over. I am unable to register here fully as i havent purchased any products yet, i plan to but had hoped to have access to the forum to ask some content quesitons but are we only allowed to register if we have purchased product? thank you

Chris Gerlach

Lead Amin

3D World and Game Developers Group Linkedin

"We Build Worlds"

chrisgerlach9@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived