Best Monthly Screen Shot

jjjallen

I think that it would be fun if a monthly and or annual screenie poll could be setup to help generate a friendly competition for us screen posters. I believe that this has been done in other forums with some success but would take a bit of work to pull off. Basically every time someone views a screenie he / she could flag it for the contest either with a tag [myvote] or a button click.

At the end of the month / year we could then vote on the top 10 / 12. (Im sure that Iain would win every time! LOL)

What do you think?

Cheers

jja

I think that it would be fun if a monthly and or annual screenie poll could be setup to help generate a friendly competition for us screen posters. I believe that this has been done in other forums with some success but would take a bit of work to pull off. Basically every time someone views a screenie he / she could flag it for the contest either with a tag [myvote] or a button click.

At the end of the month / year we could then vote on the top 10 / 12. (Im sure that Iain would win every time! LOL)

What do you think?

Cheers

jja

Great idea JJ...

I hear you Howard - It would be really cool to win free scenery. But for me I see all these really cool screens shots every month and it would be nice to review them for a second time. My IT friends are pretty amazed when they see them.

jja

Now then chaps i see some really fantastic shots posted here from you all as well, There are some real great ones on this page at the moment that i like very nuch indeed its not only Emmsie that can take a fine capture.

cheers

Iain

Yeah, we had a monthly SS competition over at FSW - plus all best of the month went into the best of the year contest (which can win an addon f.e.). It's quiet some work to gather and host the entries, but if there would be a volunteer i think it's a very good idea.

What do you think?

Cheers

jja

since OZx is again a apart of Orbx, why dont you enter their SS comps

Archived