Mountain Magic

Sweet ! Mark, Ive been using a copy of your enb and its done good ! I have a few samples in my collection but yours seems to do the trick best . Just want to thank you . :) Beautiful shots

• 2 weeks later...

beautiful screenies Mark, just awesome

btw, 455 is my personal real-life aircraft, all the photos and recordings for the development of the Drifter were done by Ant at Roadvale (home of 455, 6nm north of YBOA Boonah) - both Roadvale and Boonah are available from Ants website (freeware)

m8 if you are ever in South East Queensland, let me know and i'll take you for a spin in the real 455

cheers for now

Boleropilot

beautiful screenies Mark, just awesome

btw, 455 is my personal real-life aircraft, all the photos and recordings for the development of the Drifter were done by Ant at Roadvale (home of 455, 6nm north of YBOA Boonah) - both Roadvale and Boonah are available from Ants website (freeware)

m8 if you are ever in South East Queensland, let me know and i'll take you for a spin in the real 455

cheers for now

Boleropilot

Thank you Boleropilot, glad you like the pics... and what a very luck man you are to fly one for real :)

The chance of us making it over to Queensland is slim unfortunately, but the offer is very kind.... if ever we do I'll certainly be in touch :)

Archived