13 x Various

moonman

Hello Everyone!

I hardly had any time for flightsimming recently... did also just spend some little time at the forums´ sites here too :( ...

Anyways: Took a break now and made some stop-overs here - and with winter gone (in the northern hemisphere at least) it´s also time to clean up my HD a little bit and get it ready for summer ...- so:

These are some random and various shots that i allready took some weeks or at least some days ago - ... Therefore:

Don´t be surprised that there are only pictures from winter or early spring to be found here ...

Please enjoy!

All pictures were taken at various places around PNW and Australia!

Have some great hours of flying!

Christoph

In the weather and on final ... with the Caravan and a great repaint of JanKees

Posted Image

... landed ... well: Waiting for some rain or snow to fall from the sky then!

Posted Image

A wonderful morning then with the C185 and a great repaint from Hawker1693

Posted Image

Just could or did not want to resist any longer after i saw these recent and fantastic shots here from alan2:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/31805-buzzing-cairns/page__p__274305__hl__alan2__fromsearch__1#entry274305

So:

Two shots from my new bird now that i am just learning to get familiar with - great so far, but still learning handling it! Another great set of repaints by JanKees and Rick Spork

Posted Image

Posted Image

One from the Cub over some frozen lakes ... - This great repaint here is by Jigsaw

Posted Image

Great luck!: Another fine day - just above the mountains with the great Spirit of '76 by Bill Womack

Posted Image

A winterly A-10

Posted Image

2 Bigger Ones... just up and away in the PNW and on the runway in Sydney

Posted Image

Posted Image

One from the inside to the outside ...

Posted Image

One missed approach ...

Posted Image

The last one for now: Beyond the weather ... into the summer then! ;):)

Posted Image

Thank You all very much for watching and Your kind replies here!

On my way downloading Cushman now - my first pre-pay-product - can´t wait until it´s here! :) :) :) :) :)

Gonna See You all there - or at least around there then!

All the very best to You,

Christoph

and:

Very good! ;D

Where did you get the 767 add-on from?

Perfect shots!

AJC

Hello AJC!

It is a Captain Sim 767!

Cheers, Christoph

Thank You all very much for watching and Your kind replies here!

On my way downloading Cushman now - my first pre-pay-product - can´t wait until it´s here! :) :) :) :) :)

Gonna See You all there - or at least around there then!

All the very best to You,

Christoph

and:

Hello AJC!

It is a Captain Sim 767!

Cheers, Christoph

Thanks Christoph for the reply!

Not sure if I should get CLS 767 or Captain Sim 767? ???

Please help me decide!

Thanks

AJC

Thanks Christoph for the reply!

Not sure if I should get CLS 767 or Captain Sim 767? ???

Please help me decide!

Thanks

AJC

Hello AJC!

I can hardly compare these two as i only know the CS 767!

But i decided to go for the CS rather then the CLS after i read through various reviews and many of them pointed out the following aspect:

When it comes doen to system-depth (hope my english is okay here) the CS 767 got some much more better remarks than the CLS 767,

while the CLS 767 brings finer craphics and shapes for the model...

So i think:

If You want to dig deep into many various systems of the 767 - then go for the CaptainSim one...

Also Level-D did some great job on the 767 as far as i have read - but: I have no personal experience here either!

So... - to sum CLS and/or Captain-Sim up a little:

If You like a good looking model which does not play too many strings on flightsystems though, go for the CLS -

... if You like some more in depth systems and a fine but maybe not superb looking model then go to Captain Sim...

BUT - again: I can hardly say for certain, as i only know the CS 767 - maybe it would be good to start a new topic at the "General Discussion" or "Pilots-Lounge" sites here at the forums and ask the same question there - because there are many real great and experienced "Big Bird-pilots" out there that can for sure help You out far better than i can!

Never the less - hope i could help at least a little!

Best regards,

Christoph

Thank you a lot there Moonman!

You really helped me out!

I'm going to start a topic about it in the Pilot's lounge!

I Think I'm going to go with the CLS version instead of Captain Sim (partly because of the price too!).

The 767 has to be one of my favourite aircraft of all time! And I needed a 767 add on and you really helped me out!

Thank you so much! ;D

AJC

Archived