Using Libraries after installing other items

eray9s

I have installed texture and people flow patches for 1s2, 3w5, 7s3 and wa79 and after installing all ot them I then installed the library patch, one time. My question is should I have used the library patch after each one of the airports or is using the library only once after all installed? I do not seem to have action of people flow in all that I did> I triede checking "often asked questions" but did not get a positive answer to the question. Thanks for help.

eray9s

I have installed texture and people flow patches for 1s2, 3w5, 7s3 and wa79 and after installing all ot them I then installed the library patch, one time. My question is should I have used the library patch after each one of the airports or is using the library only once after all installed? I do not seem to have action of people flow in all that I did> I triede checking "often asked questions" but did not get a positive answer to the question. Thanks for help.

eray9s

An old question :lol:

In general, after every airport or region and after every patch. So in this case, after every patch.

Guest J van E

Er... no, not after every patch... After all patches you want to install!

That's why my rule is: install the library after every install SESSION of Orbx-product/patches.

Install as many Orbx products and patches as you want to and install the library when you are done installing and want to start FSX! So eray9s did it the right way. It's a complete waste of time to install patch, install library, install next patch, install library, install third patch, install library, etc. etc. Just install the three (or whatever amount) of patches (or other Orbx products) and install the lib when you are done installing.

Old question indeed and it's keeps confusing people. ;)

@eray9s: since we've got this worked out: which airports don't have PeopleFlow?

It might clarify to those who are not aware that the People Flow will not work if you have not purchased the airports that the patches are for. You have to buy the airport, install it. Install People Flow and then re-install the ORBX Library.

Er... no, not after every patch... After all patches you want to install!

That's why my rule is: install the library after every install SESSION of Orbx-product/patches.

Install as many Orbx products and patches as you want to and install the library when you are done installing and want to start FSX! So eray9s did it the right way. It's a complete waste of time to install patch, install library, install next patch, install library, install third patch, install library, etc. etc. Just install the three (or whatever amount) of patches (or other Orbx products) and install the lib when you are done installing.

Old question indeed and it's keeps confusing people. ;)

@eray9s: since we've got this worked out: which airports don't have PeopleFlow?

J van E thanks for reply. On 1s2 I show lots of air planes and one taxing but no peopole, on 3w5 and 7s3 have people and plane taxing and on wa79 have nothing. appreciate your help and advice.

eray9s--ray

As Jeroen says, you need to install the Orbxlibs last, after all your installs are finished. You only need to install the Orbxlibs once per session.

If you don't see PeopleFlow animations at 1S2 then you need to run the Orbxlibs installer again.

As Jeroen says, you need to install the Orbxlibs last, after all your installs are finished. You only need to install the Orbxlibs once per session.

Oh, didn't know that before. Now my installation sequences will get a bit shorter, thanks! :lol:

[John I did not nor do I have any people action. I used the plane for taxi and viewed behind bldg in back of where all the planes are but saw nothing. Where would the action be? I did used the installer again and library. Thanks for your help.

eray9s

Archived