--REX WASys Interface-

timest

Thanks Wolter & gwolb ;) just wanted people to know REX is NOT vaporware as stated on another forum ;)

Gurdy: it might look expensive, and even after 14 months in production I can say that it will be cheaper than our competitors, guaranteed.

Jay, thanks pal!

Bulldog, not available yet. VERY soon though. FYI, It will be available at flightsimstore when ready :)

To quote Steve Jobs from Apple - "It looks so nice you'll want to LICK it!"

Very nice Timbo, looking forward to playing with the beta soon  :P

P.S. If I put a virtual SD card into that slot on the bottom right, will it boost my FSX performance too?, hehe!

I can say that it will be cheaper than our competitors, guaranteed.

Them's fightin' words my friend. From what I've seen the competition is liable to step into a price war with your gaurantee. lol :D

Actually, with the right price I'm sure most FEX users will be adding REX to their collection.  I assume you can mix and match textures, which would be ideal.

Fantastic! I too use FEX, but this is looking really, really good. Appreciate the screenies, credit card already dusted off (actually a bit shiny after all the recent purchases!) Hope to see it soon - the latest videos look excellent also. Cheers, Malcolm.

I have been putting up with standard fsx weather in wait for this, I dont bloody care how much it cost, at the risk of sounding totally gay Tim, I want to swim in your oceans and fly in your skies............ok that sounded terrible! LMAO @ your comment from Steve Jobs Koorbs!

Archived