A Cub and Heidi at KORS enjoying early spring

moonman

Here is my first small series of screenshots at the new forum - hope it all works out well!

I captured these shots a couple of days ago, so there is no "PeopleFlow" at KORS enabled yet. Really sorry for this!

But i promise: Next time there will be people flowing there!

So for the moment: Please enjoy!

Christoph

Heidi is on board – so: let´s …

Posted Image

… Take off …

Posted Image

… „That would be some real nice place to live at“! … -„I really agree with You Heidi“ …

Posted Image

… fly by along the airport …

Posted Image

… and now Heidi: Let´s begin with our tour …

Posted Image

… hmmm – Whom of us is that guy down there greeting? … No worries – You are the virtual-pilot here – and him:

He is just the „virtual-greeting-person“ …

on the other hand: Maybe this is a „Big-Tube-flying-virtual-pilot“ just on some Orcas island vacation currently...

and me: I am just a „Small-Cub-flying -virtual-pilot“ …

What kind of pilot will Heidi like more?! :mellow: – Anyways: For the moment at least i am the perfect virtual pilot here … :)

Posted Image

… and: Heidi likes boats …

Posted Image

… as well as looking at some nice seaplanes …

Posted Image

… „Heidi – we had this conversation over and over again!

– and even if i would not spend that much money on flightsimming, we would still not be able to buy this house down there“ …

Posted Image

… that´s certainly not a beautiful place to go to with Heidi, so: We move on quickly … and – Good Luck...:

Posted Image

… Heidi likes Orcas …

Posted Image

Really sorry for parking just right in the middle here...

but Heidi just invited me for some dinner and – Well:

Guess we all have our priorities – so please feel free to just park the plane wherever You want to!

Have some great springtime everyone!

Posted Image

Thank You all very very much for Your kind comments here!

Great that You all enjoyed the tour too!

All Best Regards,

Christoph

... And ... - gonna give the "multiquote" feature a try now :mellow:

Super shots Christoph, made even more entertaining with your narative!.... Looks like Heidi had fun.. hope you selected the 'happy heidi' mode! :)

Sure i did John :lol:

I always feel too creepy to fly with Heidi. Great shots though!

-stefan

Hello Stefan! Funny to read that - because when i first flew around with Heidi i also was not certain about what to do with another person onboard actually - especially due to the fact that i did not use the various cockpit-perspectives that are available - and while i tried to land, i only saw Heidi´s head, but not the runway :blink: - now i got used to it and i have to say: from time to time it´s pretty funny for me actually to have such a vidid and lively person onboard - especially due to the fact that the great flightmodel of the A2A cub also responds to that! If it all becomes too much i choose the "calm" Heidi ;):D

Archived