You Aussies Have Lost Your Minds!

Turnip

Off the AP ticker:

A new Australian theme park hopes to lure tourists into their "Cage of Death" for a close encounter with an 18-foot crocodile, the Northern Territory News reported.

Just 1.6 inches of acrylic will separate thrill seekers from the jaws of Choppa – a saltwater crocodile.

Brave tourists will climb into a clear box before being lowered into Choppa's lair.

They will then spend 15 minutes inside the 9-foot-high cage and watch Choppa, who lost both front feet while fighting other crocodiles, trying to take a bite out of them.

One of the first people to climb into the Cage of Death, Jim Charles, told the Northern Territory News it was a scary experience.

“You just feel the power when it hit the cage,†Charles said. “You wouldn't have a chance (without the cage).â€

The owners of the $29 million Crocosaurus Cove theme park, which is scheduled to open in Darwin, Australia, next week, have described the feature attraction as “a shark cage without the bars.â€

Another seven crocodile enclosures will feature underwater viewing windows, and one will have a swimming area next to the viewing window so visitors get a sense of swimming with the crocs.

NO WAY DUDE!  :o;D

A rich man living in Darwin decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbours. He also invited Colin, the only aborigine in the neighbourhood.

He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion.

Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating prawns, oysters and BBQ and flirting. At the height of the party, the host said, 'I have a 15ft man-eating crocodile in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to

anyone who has the balls to jump in.'

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Colin in the pool fighting the croc and kicking its ass, jabbing the croc in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds of stuff, like head butts and chokeholds, biting the croc on the tail and flipping the croc through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor. The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Colin and the croc were screaming and raising hell.

Finally Colin strangled the croc and let it float to the top like a

goldfish.

Colin then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally the host says, 'Well, Colin, I reckon I owe you a million dollars.'

Nah, you all right boss, I don't want it,' said Colin.

The rich man said, 'Man, I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about half a million bucks then?'

No thanks. I don't want it,' answered Colin.

The host said, 'Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing.

How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?

Again, Colin said no.

Confused, the rich man asked, 'Well Colin, then what do you want?

Colin said, 'I want the b*****d who pushed me in the Pool.'

Hey Turnip, its not for Australians, only for tourists - mainly those from central Europe I would think.  For Americans of course we only tell you that there is a clear barrier between you and the crocodile!

As for Aussies we simply have too much VB to drink than to do stuff like that.  Crocodiles are handbags with teeth - we stay away from them.

That's nothing. In the Northern Territory, the snakes live under water in the swamps to get away from the little ferocious blood suckers. And we're not talking about your mamby pamby North American snakes, we're talking about real snakes!  ;) (last bit typed with tongue firmly planted in cheek)  ;D

Yes but those dangerous US snakes are only to be found in Wall St, their natural habitat.  At least nature has predictable rules. 

In Australia sharks don't eat lawyers out of professional courtesy.

Archived